IT SEEMS YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME AND FILM IN OUR COUNTY
We offer a cash rebate by refunding up to 40% of your local production costs. The application period lasts from February 10th until October 31st. The funding decision will be made within 30 days.
The application includes an unattested signed application and its annexes:
- synopsis of the work;
- the scenario of the work and expanded scenario of the work (treatment);
- the production schedule of the work;
- production team with the CVs of the key (creative) persons;
- a distribution plan for the work;
- an overview of activities in Ida-Viru County together with a schedule;
- information about the producing company, including an overview of previous works;
- budget and funding plan for the film project;
- agreements and letters of interest confirming secured funding;
- any additional information deemed necessary by the applicant;
- list of companies and institutions in Ida-Viru County with whom on-site cooperation is planned.
Before submitting your application, please read the conditions carefully. To do so, you need to download the Viru Film Fund Statutes. When you have received a grant, please also download the Viru Film Fund logo and add it to your work.
Your digitally signed application will be received by Viru Film Fund Coordinator Piia Tamm at email@example.com